How to Become a Contributor to Kivo Daily Magazine
Do you want to become a thought leader in your industry and share your advice with over 100k monthly readers of KivoDaily.com? Well, Kivo Daily is always looking for high-quality content writers to join our team of contributors.
Please sign up for an account below to submit your article. (Once you create an account you will be redirected to the contributor portal to submit your article for review and consideration).
Effective on June 28, 2019, all Guest Post Content will receive a No-Follow link(s) from Kivo daily. If you wish to add a do-follow link(s), please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting your article, please read our guidelines below carefully to ensure the best chance of it being accepted.
We are looking for great stories and talent, so please submit the best of what you have to offer.
- The preferred length for articles is between 700 – 1200 words.
- Our readers want originality. We will not accept content that has already been published online or offline.
- Facts, data, and quotes from third-party resources must be cited. When quoting from a source, identify the source in clear terms and also provide a hyperlink if the source is available online.
- Please double-check grammar and spelling before submitting.
- Please do not include any of your own images. We publish all of our articles using Shutterstock images to ensure copyright clearance.
- LINKS: Our focus is to provide our readers with practical and valuable advice. This is not the appropriate forum to directly advertise your product, service or business. We allow contributors to insert 1-4 links within the body of the article. All links are reviewed by our editors. Any links that may be considered advertisements or solicitations may be removed by our editors at their discretion.
Note: Because of the large volume of submissions we receive on a daily basis, please allow up to 7 business days for your article to be approved and published. If you do not hear from us within 7 business days, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and one of our editors will provide you with further assistance. Please note that we do not accept press releases for publishing on the KivoDaily.com website.
Please complete the following Registration Form to begin the article submission process. Upon clicking “Register” below further instructions will be automatically sent to you via email:
To submit an article without becoming a KivoDaily.com contributor, you can pitch your article to our Contributor Team by sending your article directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our Contributor Team will contact you within 7 business days. If your article meets our standards, we will assign a KivoDaily.com Contributor to publish your article on your behalf.