The education system of both India and USA are equally effective and have produced leaders in several fields.
No matter where students study, there is no escape from writing an assignment for University during their studies.
It may be hard for both to understand each other’s education system and it is also difficult to pick which one is better since both have their pros and cons.
The main difference being that the Indian education system follows the 10+2+3 system followed by higher education.
The education system in the United States of America, on the other hand, consists of five stages and is then followed by higher studies options.
CMA offers academic assistance to students all over the world including USA and India. This includes law assignment writing help, management assignment help, business report writing, and more.
Comparing The American and Indian education systems
The American education system has five distinct stages:
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- College & Universities
The Indian education system is divided into several categories:
- Higher Secondary
Students are given a chance to pursue their higher degree (or postgraduate studies) only after completing this basic study.
Post-graduation studies usually mean more individual projects and tough assignments.
CMA is an assignment provider providing assistance to students from the very beginning of the academic career including the tough case studies and research papers.
Here are a few points to help compare the two:
- The Indian education system gives more importance to theory as compared to in the USA, where it is a more practical education. CMA provides quality assignment help to students in both USA and India.
- The academic study in India is very formal and is viewed as a routine while that in the United States of America is a learning process.
- The education system in the United States of America helps promote creativity and offers more freedom to the students, unlike that in India.
- In India, the education system is still based on how it was prior to independence with little or no upgrades as compared to the USA where there are constant advancements.
All students can buy assignment online to ensure they submit their assignment in a timely manner. CMA offers assistance for all types of assignments.
CMA helps students all over the world
Here is a list of reasons why students from all around the world seek academic assignment help from us:
- We have a dedicated student panel at CMA providing student assignment help.
- Only highly qualified professionals give assignment assistance thus ensuring excellent quality.
- Grades matter and our quality assignment help will ensure you do well.
- There is 24×7 customer service available to provide academic assistance to students.
- CMA also offers urgent assignment help to students having last minute issues for any other reason.
- We provide business report writing, auditing assignment help, and more.
- The writing services are easy on the pocket to help as many students as possible.
- CMA has over 500 experts and has delivered over 11000 orders to students worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the education system in the USA?
There are five main stages in the United States of America. It includes preschool, elementary school, middle school, high school, college & universities.
CMA provides academic assignment help to students globally with all types of projects.
- What is the education system in India?
India has mainly five categories like pre-primary, primary, secondary, higher secondary, graduation.
College assignment help is offered to all students by “Complete My Assignment”.
- What is class 12 called in the USA?
The twelfth grade in the USA is part of the secondary education, the final year.
- What is a high school degree called in India?
High School in the USA is similar to higher secondary in India, although unlike India, high school starts from ninth grade.
- Is education required in the USA?
Studies are compulsory in the United States of America and start from the age of 3 – 5 and go on till 16 years of age. It is necessary to have 12 years of academic studies.
- Is education free in the USA?
Education is not free in the USA; however, students can avail financial assistance.
CMA provides assignment assistance that is easy on the pocket to help all students with their issues.
- What age is a high school student in the USA?
The child needs to be at least five years of age before September to join high school.
- Which country has the highest number of international students?
USA has the highest number of international students followed by the UK and France.
“Complete My Assignments” is the World No.1 Assignment help company, assisting students globally.
- Which university has the most Indian students?
It is believed that the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) in Chicago has the greatest number of students. CMA offers to all students in the USA, local as well as international and helps them cope with the academic pressure.
Anonymous: Watch Out For These Cryptocurrency Scams
How to Get Noticed in Local Searches
David “Dino” Wells Jr. Reinvents Himself through Music
Women@KD3 days ago
TV Reporter Turned Mompreneur Invents Solution to Dirty Car Seats
Interviews3 days ago
Q&A with Jonathan Lepow, the Co-founder of @toptree
Entrepreneurs3 days ago
How Jason Capital Became A Millionaire at 24 Years Old
Business3 days ago
SoMin.ai Is a Gartner Cool Vendor in AI for Marketing
Business3 days ago
Clean Canz Is Taking A Cleaner And More Eco-Friendly Approach To Taking Out Trash
careers3 days ago
Home Business Ideas That Let You WFH Forever
Technology3 days ago
How to Catch a Cheater: 10 Handy Ways to Spy on a Cheating Spouse
Business3 days ago
Dogelon Takes the Cryptocurrency World by Storm with Its Unique Concept