Job opportunities in the SBI clerk 2022 banking industry are in high demand. There are many people who do not qualify for the bank exam as the competition is getting tougher with the rise in applicants for clerical positions.
Before applying for the position, candidates must be well familiar with the bank exam material and the bank exam format. You must do this by implementing a few tactics that will enable you to pass the bank exams on your first try. The SBI Clerk exam exam pattern consists of two stages mainly:
These two written tests are given online at various testing locations around India. The candidates must pass both phases in order to receive the final allocation.
Candidates who are interested in learning more about the job description, exam details, curriculum, eligibility, and other Bank Clerk details should visit the linked article.
Visit the linked article to learn more about other government examinations.
In the nation, there are three significant clerical cadre tests that are held. These consist of:
- SBI Clerk
- IBPS Clerk
- IBPS RRB Clerk
SBI Clerk 2022 Prelims Pattern
Before we dive into the definitive section preparation strategy, let’s take a quick look at the SBI Clerk 2022 exam pattern.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Note: *1/4th of mark assigned for a question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2022 for Prelims Exam
|SBI Clerk Syllabus 2022|
|Reasoning Syllabus||Numerical Ability Syllabus||English Language Syllabus|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination Probability|
SBI Clerk exam Preparation 2022: Section-wise Preparation Strategy
The SBI Clerk syllabus exam basically consists of three 20-minute papers, as can be seen. Therefore, selecting questions strategically becomes of highest importance. Making the most of these 20 minutes and answering as many questions as you can with a high accuracy rate will determine how well you perform on the test.
And the only thing needed to pass the SBI Clerk exam on the first try is careful preparation, which entails:
- Conceptual clarity Establish a firm grip on your fundamentals.
- Understanding your advantages and disadvantages: Throughout your preparation, space out your mock test efforts equally, and spend a lot of time analysing your attempts.
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Numerical Ability section in SBI Clerk exam
Let us first take a look at the detailed syllabus for numerical ability in SBI Clerk 2022 prelims.
- Number Series
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Problem on ages
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Percentages & Partnership
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Boats & Streams
- Averages & Mixtures
- Simple & Compound Interest
SBI Clerk 2022 Preparation Strategy for Numerical Ability
- The initial step would be to clear your fundamentals before moving on to the next stage to practise problems. In Simplification, some of the most popular topics include: Surds and Powers, Ratios, and Percentages.
- Squares and cubes, geometric, two-staged, and mixed number series are a few popular series kinds in number series. Therefore, it is advised to memorise every square and cube up to 30. You’ll be able to recognise the series more quickly as a result, which will help you increase your pace. Daily practice is essential to learning this particular subject. You will advance quickly if you consistently attempt 4-5 questions from different sources, four to five times per day.
- One subject that lends itself to calculation is data interpretation. Tables, bar graphs, line graphs, and pie charts are a few frequent inquiry forms. Be careful to practise at least one of each type of question. As a result of your familiarity and increased speed, you will be able to interpret the data sets more rapidly. Here, it’s also crucial to keep in mind some fraction to decimal conversions. You’ll be able to answer queries more quickly as a result of this.
- Quadratic Equations: You’ll need to be proficient with tables, HCF, quick calculation techniques, etc. for these questions. You could get through with practice and quick tactics.
- Other Questions: These are word problems that involve averages, ages, percentages, ratio and proportion, boats and streams, pipes and cisterns, mensuration, profit and loss, SI and CI, time, speed and distance, time and work, etc. Be familiar with the fundamental equations for these concepts, and practise a few questions every day.
SBI Clerk Syllabus for the English Language section under SBI clerk 2022
Let us first take a look at the detailed syllabus for the English language in SBI Clerk 2022 prelims. Following are some important topics:
- Vocabulary – Antonyms and Synonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Basic English Grammar
- Tenses, Articles, Prepositions, Subject-Verb Agreement, Parts of Speech
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Spotting
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Para Jumbles
- Phrases and Idioms
- Fill in the Blanks
English Language Preparation for the SBI Clerk 2022 Exam
- Important question categories including Sentence Rearrangement, Idioms & Phrases, Error Spotting, Sentence Correction, etc. are founded on grammar. to improve your grammar by consulting useful books like Wren & Martin. These aid in your study because they go over everything that will be covered on the test.
- Reading comprehension, single-filler, cloze test, error spotting, spelling errors, and phrase replacement would be the predicted question kinds.
SBI Clerk Preparation 2022: Preparation Strategy for the Reasoning Ability
Let us first take a look at the detailed syllabus for reasoning in SBI Clerk 2022 prelims. Following are some important topics:
- Alphanumeric & Numeric Series
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Order & Ranking
- Seating Arrangement Puzzles
SBI Clerk 2022 Reasoning: Preparation Tips
It is possible to highlight and thoroughly master concepts. Every day, solve two to three riddles. Pick the exam room puzzle with the fewest number of variables. Focus on the chapters on syllogisms, inequality, order & ranking, coding-decoding, direction distance, and blood ties rather than the time-consuming puzzles. In the test room, these questions are easy to understand and finish quickly.
Indian Visa For US Citizens: Require A Medical Tourist Visa
What Are the Problems With Resume?
Indian Visa Application Process And Indian Visa Passport Requirements
Health5 days ago
Pneumeric is Preparing to Share Their Life-Saving Capnospot Device With the World
Marketing7 days ago
How to make a logo
Interviews7 days ago
Social media Influencer Alejandro Lombardo has inspired Many
Business5 days ago
The Best Firefox Extensions for Bloggers and Content Creators
Interviews4 days ago
FIFA World Cup 2022: Japan Upsets Germany with a 2-1 Loss
Travel6 days ago
How to Get an Indian Visa if You Are a Thai Citizen
Real Estate5 days ago
How to Use A SkipTracer Like A Pro
Travel6 days ago
Visa For Business And Visa For Medical Visit