For non-tech-savvy individuals and for those who just don’t have the extra time or inclination to learn, the idea of self-publishing a book can be intimidating and downright scary. Self-publishers are tasked with finding a book designer, hiring an editor, locating a suitable printer, setting up distribution, and performing marketing. It’s a full-time job just to publish the book, nevermind marketing and promoting the book to become successful and positively reviewed. Thankfully, there’s another self-publishing option that simplifies the process for authors: MindStir Media.
MindStir assists authors with everything–from book design to distribution and marketing. MindStir Media has done such good work throughout its 12 years of operation that Kevin Harrington, a regular “Shark” on Shark Tank in its early seasons, reviewed the self-publishing company and decided to endorse MindStir Media and recently partnered with MindStir as well.
MindStir Media’s Highlights & Benefits:
- Penny Matters, BestTechie, and Kev’s Best rated MindStir Media the #1 self-publishing company.
- A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- MindStir provides custom book designs. None of its designs are template-based.
- Many of its editors are also authors themselves, so they understand the struggles of writing a book and offer advice and edits constructively at all times.
- MindStir literally handles the entire self-publishing process for its authors such as printing, distribution, and marketing/publicity.
- MindStir Media’s books have won over 40 literary awards in numerous genres.
- Its clients enjoy mentoring from #1 bestselling author J.J. Hebert, the owner of the company and self-publishing expert featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Inc magazines.
- MindStir’s books are distributed to over 39,000 retailers and booksellers in over 190 countries. Notable retailers that work with MindStir Media are Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Walmart.com.
- Authors at MindStir get royalties up to 100%.
- If an author needs to pay for MindStir’s author services in monthly installments, they can apply for financing through MindStir and its partner Enable Financing. MindStir touts the ability for authors to get pre-approved in about 2 minutes by filling out a simple application form.
- Its connection to Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington opens up unique opportunities for authors, including a publishing option through which Harrington helps authors promote their books.
So is MindStir Media worth it? Does it work?
To determine whether or not MindStir Media does good work for authors and is truly worth the investment, one need only look at the company’s decade-long, well-documented track record…
It’s very easy to perform searches for MindStir Media’s books and authors. MindStir owns a well-built and updated online bookstore where it promotes its books and authors. Many of MindStir Media’s books are well-reviewed on Amazon and some of its best-sellers are posted on the bookstore for all to see as case studies. Noteworthy clients include Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington, martial arts legend and movie star Sho Kosugi, Emmy Award nominee Arnold Kane, MassMutual, and Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
MindStir Media’s free self-publishing guide does an exemplary job not only explaining the entire self-publishing process and what to expect as a MindStir client but also outlining all of MindStir’s publishing packages and pricing. MindStir’s pricing is transparent. In fact, the company’s whole approach is refreshingly transparent. Many of its competitors hide their pricing and make authors jump through hoops to find that important information. The MindStir free publishing guide is worth a quick read and review for authors considering signing up.
The author’s investment for self-publishing starts at $1,799 and consists of book design, ISBN assignment, printing, distribution, and marketing on the company’s bookstore and social media accounts. Mentoring from bestselling author J.J. Hebert is surprisingly included in all of its publishing packages, even the entry-level $1,799 option, so MindStir isn’t forcing authors to choose a top package in order to gain access to J.J. Hebert. Mentoring appears to be one of the major unique selling propositions for the company and it’s presented very effectively.
The bottom line is that MindStir Media is a well-respected self-publishing company with over a decade of experience publishing best-sellers and award-winners. MindStir clearly doesn’t guarantee book sales, and it shouldn’t, but the fact that it can show verifiable evidence of success is a great sign that authors who do sign up with MindStir will be treated well and will have a solid chance of finding success with their own books.
For more information on MindStir Media, visit their website (mindstirmedia.com).
Creating Favors Helps Independent Comic Publishers Thrive on Digital Platforms
Dedi’s Travel Fulfilling the Dreams of Every Adventurer through Elite Travel Agency
Michael Dobrov and United Group Development Molding Chicago’s Real Estate Landscape
Business1 week ago
Brandon Manitoba Hits Jackpot With Cormier Media
Entrepreneurs1 week ago
Scoodah Blazz on Her Music Career and Clothing Brand, Dream Stalkin
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Jerome Clanton AKA Rome Ya’Favorite Rapper Sparks Entrepreneurial Vision Among Listeners
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
Maryam Dimson Redefining the Fashion Industry with Gold Coast Apparel NYC
Leadership2 weeks ago
XiXELS Forwards Digital Art Movement Through NFT
Leadership5 days ago
Never Go Broke Promotes Financial Literacy Education Among the Youth Through Creative Means
Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
Cony Secures a Coveted Spot in the Billboard’s Hip-Hop Chart as an R&B Artist
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Selna Kim Making the Most out of Being an Author, Speaker and Social Media Sensation