Connect with us

Health

Best Delta 8 THC Carts In 2023

Published

on

Delta 8 THC carts

During the past six months, Delta-8 THC has skyrocketed in popularity. Online retailers are scrambling to keep up with the demand for vape cartridges as well as gummies. In addition to its fast-acting effects, Delta 8 THC carts are quite discreet, making them one of the most popular ways to get a dose. Let’s take a quick look at Delta 8 before we move on to our list of the best THC cartridges.

What is Delta-8 THC?

Delta 8 or Delta-8 THC, derived from the hemp plant, has several medicinal properties. It offers anxiolytic and neuroprotective effects, providing relief from anxiety and helping the regeneration of the nervous system. Compared to Delta 9, its impact is less strong yet still eliminates symptoms without causing excessive worry. Research has also revealed that this cannabinoid can be used to treat pain in almost 1 out of 5 Americans suffering from it. With so much potential for health benefits, Delta 8 could be an ideal choice for those looking for medical alternatives.

After giving you a brief description of Delta 8, let’s review our top cartridges.

Best Delta 8 THC Carts

Below are the best Delta 8-THC Vape cartridges available on the market.

Mystic Labs D8

In addition to 15 years of product formulation experience, Mystic Labs D8 was founded by a biochemist with a strong interest in cannabinoid research. They were able to offer the first federally legal THC-dominant product since cannabis prohibition started in the US. Since then, Delta 8 has continued to lead the way and set the stage for the industry.

Now to the part, you’ve been waiting for… “Mystic Labs D8 Delta 8 Carts”. Mystic Labs D8 has over 30 different strain options in its 1ml size and a handful of strains in the 0.5ml size. Each cartridge contains a whopping 95% of Delta-8 THC, with the remaining 5% being strain-specific terpenes. Lab test results prove that these cartridges do not contain harmful additives such as Vitamin E and MCT.

If you are new to Delta 8 THC carts or have already tried them, Mystic Labs D8 Delta 8 THC Carts are a must-try. The price and quality are unmatched by any other brand.

Area 52

Area 52 is a veteran-owned cannabinoid company that stands at the forefront of alternative cannabinoid-based products. Its range includes CBD, CBN, CBG, and CBC as well as their latest addition, Delta 8. Committed to producing superior cannabinoid products, Area 52 has also developed a discount program to ensure that veterans, first responders, low income and disabled customers are able to access them with ease.

In contrast to most other brands, delta 8 carts area 52 doesn’t come in a wide variety of flavors. However, what they lack in variety, they make up for in a unique combination of Delta 8 and CBD/CBG. Most Delta 8 cartridges contain at least 900mg of Delta 8. As an alternative, Area 52 went with 500mg Delta 8 and infused the remaining milligrams with CBD and CBG. The combination produces a unique and unmatched Delta 8 vape experience.

Treetop Hemp Co.

Our list of the top Delta 8 thc carts had to include Treetop Hemp Co. Treetop is a newer Delta 8 company that sells its products only on online marketplaces like Great CBD Shop.

A disposable Delta 8 vape pen has been developed by Treetop Hemp Co. How does this product differ from the Delta Effex Pod Vapes? Treetop Hemp disposable vapes have everything you need in one pen, as opposed to Delta Effex, which requires you to insert a Delta 8 pod. Treetop Hemp disposable vape cartridges also come with USB charging ports so they won’t run out before you can use them all.

Treetop Hemp also sells traditional 510 thread Delta 8 cartridges, which come in several flavors and contain a cannabinoid blend of 678 mg of Delta 8 mixed with CBD and CBC.

Conclusion

For people who suffer from anxiety and pain management issues, Delta 8 THC carts provide a range of positive impacts. Before trying any new natural substance, we always recommend consulting with your doctor. Delta-8 THC is psychoactive like Delta-9 THC, but its high is described as less intense. We believe Delta 8 has a bright future because of its many benefits, despite being relatively new.

Trending