Recently, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Fabio Rosa for an interview. Fabio is a 19-year-old Forex and Cryptocurrency investor. I asked him for his best advice, tips, and tactics.
Hey Fabio, how old are you, where are you from, and what do you do?
I’m 19 years old and I’m from Brockton, Massachusetts. I’m a Forex and Cryptocurrency investor.
Are you in college?
I was going to school for electrical engineering, but I dropped out after I was getting good results trading consistently, and as my team was growing every day. I needed more time to work on my business and helping all the new people getting started.
What motivated you to be an entrepreneur?
Most people are afraid to say that as to not sound materialistic. But when you realize that the money you make is already labeled and it has a purpose, you can say it with all confidence. I look at it as M.O.E Money. It’s no longer about private jets, yachts or the latest designer belts. My money is designated to make Moments, Opportunities and Experiences for those I love and those who are less fortunate. Giving money a purpose, in turn, gives meaning to my business and the work I do. My biggest thrill isn’t more stuff. It’s seeking ways to use resources to create life-changing possibilities for others. When times get hard, I think about family and the exposure and experiences I want them to have. It is all the motivation I need to put my nose down and keep hustling.
What made you choose the forex markets?
Fabio Rosa: Because the banks do it every day and so can you! With Forex, from your cell phone, you can take $50 in 90 days to $20,000 plus. I already know how to make money so I just had to find a way on how to invest my money and forex and cryptocurrency was the best way to do it. After 3 months of learning and practicing, I became a profitable trader. Being consistently profitable trading #forex is the best feeling in the world. That’s why only 1% of people can do it. The other 99% quit and don’t have the discipline or confidence to pursue a passion. 99% of people have a losing mentality they already lost before taking a trade
How have you leveraged Personal Branding? Are you currently building a personal brand?
We all have personal brands, whether we intentionally work on developing them or not. In fact, it could be argued that in a hyper-competitive and information-saturated world, it’s more important than ever to build a solid personal brand.
In a less mature form, personal branding might translate into amassing as many followers and connections as possible — you know, vanity metrics. Thinking more strategically, your brand begins with clarifying what you’re good at, finding the people who need what you have to offer and connecting with them on the platforms and channels where they are most likely to engage.
What piece of advice would you give to someone who wanted to start trading?
Do not quit, the only way you can fail is by quitting. Being consistently profitable trading Forex is the best feeling in the world. That’s why only 1% of people can do it. The other 99% quit and don’t have the discipline or confidence to pursue a passion. 99% of people have a losing mentality they already lost before taking a trade
What are your 3 core principles?
- Become a great leader.
- Develop a successful business plan.
- Surround yourself with great people.
What would you tell an aspiring entrepreneur in high school right now?
Read, read, read! I can’t stress how important it is to read as much as you can in high school. You have to find things that interest you. Something that you can be passionate about, and something you can dedicate an ungodly amount of time. If you want to be an entrepreneur you have to open your mind and see what other people did and how they succeed.
In New Book, Ashley Helene Talks About Membership Site Success
How to Set Up a Secure Small Business Network with Real-Time Network Monitoring?
Go out and discover Miami with DSmart Cruise!
Finance3 weeks ago
Automation provides strategies for portfolio growth amidst today’s economic climate
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Barber Al Is One Barber Who’ll Make Sure You Never Have a Bad Hair Day in Your Life
Entertainment2 weeks ago
22-Year-Old Concert Photographer Nominated for “Best Photographer” Award at the SCM Awards 2020
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
Putting the Risk in Risky Business, Chris Graffagnino is The Risk Management Expert That’s Changing the Game
Entertainment4 days ago
Wayz Takes the Lead in the Mexican-American Hip-Hop Scene with His Album ‘Machine’
Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
There Are Triple Threats and Then There’s Frederick Tabiyus Nah IV, Who Is a Category of His Own
Entrepreneurs6 days ago
Darik Alexander Is An Entrepreneur, Motivational Speaker, And Much More Who Wants To Help People Find Their Financial Freedom
Interviews2 weeks ago
Jon Wolfe: How This Country Star Started His Own Company