Recently, I sat down for a podcast interview with Judge Graham. Judge is a serial entrepreneur and has made massive exits from multiple companies. Judge has written multiple best selling books, been seen in Forbes and Inc magazine, and has been called The Scale and Culture Authority.
1. Culture – Judge will always attribute building a strong culture to his success. With both of his companies, everyone had access to treadmill desks, they brought the staff breakfast every day, and they were voted a top company to work for by many publications.
2. Recurring Revenue – Judge believes so passionately in this, that he even wrote a book titled, “mastering recurring revenue.” Judge’s first company was a website development firm and failed because of cash flow issues and no predictability in his revenues. The cash flow issues were caused by building a business model that was project-based, which meant every day is a new day that he had to generate new sales. Judge quickly learned from this failure and went on to build very large businesses that all focused on capturing recurring revenue.
3. Sell Revenue – To be successful in the agency space, you must sell revenue. Judge quickly realized that if he were to bring his clients a return on investment, that they would continue to pay him what he charged. All businesses love to make money, and if you learn how to help, it can be very lucrative.
4. Build to Sell – Judge sold his companies for massive money because he always had the goal to do so in mind. When you’re positioning your business, don’t position yourself so directly to it. Judge recommends that if you want to make a successful exit, you must first detach yourself from the business.
5. Just Start- One key factor Judge built his organizations up was this, no task is too daunting or hard, let’s do it today! Judge and his colleagues quickly realized that massive action was the quickest way to reach a goal. Judge still uses this theory today, with everything he does.
5 Ways To Sleep Better During Menopause
Movers and Shakers Interview with Gabriella Cruz
Movers and Shakers Interview with Gary Bury
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
Meet Ephraim Glick – The Entrepreneur Revolutionizing the Commercial Contracting Industry
Life2 weeks ago
Mike Morse Is Stepping Up As A Leader During These Hard Times
Lifestyle4 weeks ago
Alex Nekritin is the Man Behind Ultiself, the Tool That Can Help People Improve Their Lifestyles
Making Money Online2 weeks ago
Build Your Successful Online Business with The Automation Queen
Technology3 weeks ago
The Problem With Crime-Stopping AI
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Meet Rayyan Khan: From a Broke University Dropout to One of the Most Trusted and Top Ecommerce Entrepreneurs in the Industry, Banking a whopping 2.1 Million in 1 year
Women@KD2 weeks ago
Claudia La Bianca is Empowering Women Through Art
Automotive3 weeks ago
Brandon Medford: It’s About The Success Of Everybody