People that visit New York City always say that they are hooked, and this may actually be true. New York is one of the most iconic cities in the world and it is the largest metropolis in the United States. The city is a rich economic activity and one of the main centers of the United States culture. Since we see so much about Big Apple on TV, it is quite obvious why people want to visit the city and see all that it has to offer. NYC has built up such a craze that people actually have this venture on their bucket lists. There are many reasons why people want to visit NYC, some of them may be overrated but the city has lots to offer.
A few harsh truths about NYC
- Broadway is too expensive – everyone raves about catching the latest musical on Broadway, but the price of these tickets has skyrocketed due to its popularity.
- Central Park is not that clean – This is one of the most iconic landmarks in NYC however, it is also not very clean. Many people even claim that the water isn’t clean at all.
- Williamsburg is too hipster – this part of Brooklyn is known for its hippy trend and restaurants that are world-renowned.
- Parts of NYC may not be too friendly – many tourists have found that the locals are not as friendly as they should be.
Reasons why you should visit NYC
- New York may be overrated and too expensive however there are ways of planning a trip on a budget. You will find many co-living options available on the Outpost Club website where you will be able to live in a nice part of the city, experiencing what the city has to offer, at a low price. Many visitors, students, and travellers opt for co-living apartments as they are fully furnished, allow you to meet new people (sometimes even locals) and have access to many great amenities. Visit the website to find accommodation that is suitable for your budget.
Even though it is considered overrated, there is no place on earth quite like it.
2. NYC has so many great restaurants and the food culture is nothing short of absolutely amazing. You just need an idea of where you want to go and check out the restaurants that people are hyped about. Chinatown in Queens boasts a number of truly authentic restaurants. Additionally, street vendors also offer a myriad of flavors to tantalize your taste buds and have you coming back for more. On a budget? There are many pizzerias that do half prices pizzas on particular days of the week.
3. There are so many great parks in NYC that you will find interesting to visit. Ask around for parks near you. You can ride across the Brooklyn Bridge and keep an eye out for green spaces on the other side of the water.
4. NYC is rich in history and this is one of the many reasons that people love visiting. They have many historical buildings, museums and ancient theatres to visit. Almost every building that you come across has an amazing story to tell. Even though NYC is modern and hip, they have not forgotten their roots.
5. There are many inexpensive sights to see. Instead of the Empire State Building, you can visit the Top of the Rock and instead of Broadway shows, you can opt for a similar experience in Brooklyn or Queens. There are so many choices here, and so much to do even on a budget. While many attractions many are expensive there are also cheaper, equally mesmerizing alternatives available.
Some places to consider visiting in NYC
- Grand Central Station – most streets in NYC look like a movie set, especially inside the Grand Central Station where you will recognize scenes from your favorite television programs like Gossip Girl or movies like Madagascar.
- 9/11 Memorial – the devastating event that shook the world, which I am certain everyone remembers. There is a beautiful memorial building in honor of the people that lost their lives in the twin tower buildings.
- Skyscrapers – NYC has some of the highest buildings in the world and is definitely an amazing sight to see.
There is so much to see and do in NYC, whether you are on a budget or not. With careful planning and research, you will enjoy the best-loved attractions the city has to offer.
Dogelon Takes the Cryptocurrency World by Storm with Its Unique Concept
3 Tips To Run a More Efficient Small Business
Most Popular Flowers for a Work Anniversary Celebration
Leadership3 days ago
Blu Fronteraz Speaks Her Truth As She Continues to Live Her Late Husband’s Legacy of Family, Respect, and Loyalty
Business1 week ago
DeezNuts: The New Celebrity-Backed, Must-Own and Purposeful Coin
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
Maurice Griffin’s “Love Peace Happiness” Is the International Anthem of Hope to Face Global Crises
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
Known Unknown Introduces “Distributed Creativity,” Aims to Reinvent Design Industry for Good
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Optimizing Athletic Capability: How Keondra Mallard Does It
Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
Jpopd1: Leaping Over Demons
Business3 weeks ago
Shahrez Hayder Reveals How to Scale Multi-Million Dollar Companies
Business3 weeks ago
Jason Ditkofsky Encourages Small Businesses in his Community, One Sign at a Time.