We’re living in a fast-paced world, so you have to deliver your content quickly without compromising its quality and ability to drive engagement.
Among the different content formats used in digital marketing, videos can have the most impact on your business. Videos provide information about products and services in a fast and unique way.
The following statistics demonstrate the value of using video to help you generate leads and sales:
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product from an online store after watching a video about it.
- 90% of customers attest that product videos influence their purchasing decisions.
- Placing videos on landing pages may increase conversions by 86%.
- 20% of online users will read content in text format, but the remaining 80% will watch a video.
When using videos, your two options are animation and live action. With animation, production can get started quickly, since there is no need for a large production crew with loads of equipment. You only need a couple of motion graphics animation designers with digital tools and perhaps a voice actor.
It’s easier to make alterations and updates since you have a file to work with. However, there are more skills needed for your team to get started, so it might take longer to finish unless you hire a well-established creative agency that has a complete range of talent and tools for your animation video requirements.
On the other hand, live action can humanize your production. The use of human actors can help in quickly establishing a connection and trust with your audience. You don’t need to spend a lot of time making a live action video as it can often be shot and edited quickly.
However, it requires a camera, other equipment, and a whole crew. It also involves a lot of pre- and post-production tasks, while staging revisions may cost extra money and could be hard to schedule.
You might ask, “Which is right for my business: animation or live action videos?” To help you decide, here’s an infographic that distinguishes animation from live action videos, with focus on the goals, products or services, resources, and processes that fit into each type.
Infographic Source: MicroCreatives
Optimizing Athletic Capability: How Keondra Mallard Does It
Erica Groussman: Turning a Passion for Wellness into Profitable Products
What is a Career Path & How to Make One
Business2 weeks ago
Brandon Manitoba Hits Jackpot With Cormier Media
Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
Scoodah Blazz on Her Music Career and Clothing Brand, Dream Stalkin
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Maryam Dimson Redefining the Fashion Industry with Gold Coast Apparel NYC
Leadership2 weeks ago
Never Go Broke Promotes Financial Literacy Education Among the Youth Through Creative Means
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
Cony Secures a Coveted Spot in the Billboard’s Hip-Hop Chart as an R&B Artist
Leadership3 weeks ago
XiXELS Forwards Digital Art Movement Through NFT
Leadership2 weeks ago
Karine Sho-Time Thornton Establishes Himself as a Massive Force in the Music and Film Industry
Business6 days ago
Creating Favors Helps Independent Comic Publishers Thrive on Digital Platforms