Connect with us


How to Change Your Name, Address, and Nominee in Capital Smart City?



capital smart city

Capital Smart City has taken the initiative to provide modern facilities to the people of Islamabad on a customer-friendly budget. The project has already attracted significant investment from around the world. Capital Smart City is schedule to be finish in 2025.

Capital Smart City, with all of its exceptional living facilities, has a very transparent and smooth process for booking, purchasing, or making changes to the process. If you want to change the name, address, or nominee name, you have come to the right place. This blog post will serve as a guide for changing the name, address, and nominee in Capital Smart City. 

Changing a Person’s Name, Address, and Nominee:

The procedure for changing the name and address is simple and straightforward. If you want to change your name, address, or contact information, you must fill out a form available also on the Lahore Smart City website or obtain it from an authorized sales partner such as Masters Real Estate & Builders.

Once completed, submit the form to the Customer Support Center along with all required documentation. The request for a change of name and address will be handle by the allotment, transfer, and record branches. The amend membership letter will be hand over to the member once the amendment is complete. 

The same procedure will be follow for changing the nominee. However, a different form must be fill out for changing the nominee. 

Documentation Required:

The process of changing the name and address cannot be completed unless the necessary documents are attached to the application. The following documents are required for changing the name, address, and nominee: 

  1. Application for a name or address change
  2. Computerized National Identity Card Copies
  3. Declaratory Decree (if full name is chang)
  4. Affidavit of Name Change
  5. Copy of Husband’s / Father’s Computerized National Identity Card
  6. Nikkahnama / Divorce Certificate Copies
  7. Membership letter / Transfer letter / Allotment certificate / Allotment letters original

Bottom Line:

I hope this blog post has answered your questions, but if you still need help, you can contact The Masters Real Estate & Builders for professional advice. For over five decades, they have been providing exceptional real estate services to the real estate paradigm. They have a fleet of experienced and professional real estate advisors. Therefore, consulting them for a change of name, address, and nominee will benefit you, and their skilled and professional realtors will assist you throughout the process.