Commercial property insurance is an absolute “must have” coverage to ensure business continuity and to protect the physical assets of your business from loss or damage, theft, fire, smoke, water, and vandalism.
While most business enterprises do the minimalist unemployment and worker’s compensation insurance as it is a requirement by law, Commercial Property Insurance Brokers say that it is a prudent business practice if you take up additional coverage as well. You can easily do this by taking up a business owner’s insurance policy bundle and including in it an additional package for commercial property insurance that includes employee dishonesty, equipment breakdown, lost profits and business interruption expenses following a claim.
Major benefits of commercial property insurance are listed below:
1. Protects the physical assets of a business that includes property, equipment, inventory and supplies, office furniture and fixtures, computers, electronics, and personal & customer property kept at the business premises – whether the property is owned or on the lease.
2. It also covers fixtures attached to the property such as lighting systems, carpeting, windows, outdoor signboards, walls & fencing and landscaping.
3. Commercial property insurance also provides coverage against natural disasters such as fires, hurricanes, ice storms, earthquakes, tornadoes, flooding, and the resulting water damages.
4. For employees traveling on company-related work in the same city or in any other state, commercial property insurance protects their tools and equipment as long as it is in a company owned vehicle.
5. In case of an accident anywhere in the country, commercial property insurance gives reassurance to business and property owners and enables them to stand up on their feet again.
6. It offers protection of the earnings and assets of business owners, so that their businesses do not get wiped off, but can grow back to the level at which they were operating.
7. It provides succor and acts as a means of support especially to those owners of small businesses whose only source of income might have been lost, as a result of any physical damage to the property or business assets, or bay act of vandalism.
An all-encompassing commercial property insurance policy; or an option for coverage with specifications
There are slight variations to commercial property insurance.
Specific packages protect you against:
a) Property damages and loss from fire, severe weather conditions, theft, and vandalism.
b) Coverage for general liability insurance from lawsuits occurring after an accident.
c) Company vehicles and drivers get commercial auto insurance as protection against automobile accidents, property damage, and liability.
Another option is to get a customized policy tailored to the potential risks associated with your property and its value. Besides the above-mentioned benefits, additional benefits can be obtained, based on the custom covers that have been chosen.
Commercial property insurance brokers are of the opinion that while commercial property insurance is important, it does not cover all risks that a business may be exposed to. In such a situation, a bundled insurance package designed specifically for businesses serves as a cost-effective solution.
Commercial property insurance brokers who are committed to their profession go a step further than their mandate and advise their customers on risk management activities that their businesses can undertake to mitigate risks that have been identified and pose a potential danger to their present and future operations.
Beneficial Insurance Solutions is an independent company based in Calgary that serves business owners with consulting and insurances solutions that are customized to their needs and meet their budget.
Their team includes commercial property insurance brokers who are specialists and have years of experience behind them. They will ask you to ask the right questions to ensure that your business has the right commercial property insurance it needs, as well as other necessary coverage. They do research and source competitive quotes to make sure that your commercial property has the most optimum cover at the most competitive price.
The American Breakfast Has Always Been about Convenience
Former Federal Convict Turned Superstar Ayana Bean Shares Her Inspiring Story to Give Voice to the Voiceless
Fueled by a Passion for Fitness: Why One Personal Trainer & Health Coach, Morgan Rees, Hopes to Redefine the Fitness World
Entrepreneurs6 days ago
Author Chanceé Lundy’s Book It’s Just High School Paves the Way for Discussions in Groups and Between Mothers and Daughters
Business4 days ago
Establishing the Children To Wealth Company and How Dre Mudaris Helps People Master Financial Literacy
Leadership3 days ago
Entertainment5 days ago
Beyond Gaming: How Micheal Reynolds, a.k.a. the Fierce Diva, Is Creating a Bright Future for the Industry and His Community
Entertainment5 days ago
Kidd Keo: The Popular Trap Artist Drops “Living Like Drifting,” Another Hit from His upcoming EP
Health4 days ago
Business4 days ago
The Advice Leading Digital Marketing Connoisseur Ludovico Apollonio Offers to New Entrepreneurs
Marketing4 days ago
7 Ways Successful Salespeople Prepare for Finalist Meetings