Going to India is on many Brazilian citizen’s bucket list. It is a great country with a lot of cultures to be absorbed.
However, one of the biggest advantages of traveling to India is how easy it is to enter. More than 150 nationalities including Brazilian citizens can apply for an Indian Visa for Brazilian Citizens That’s a good thing to celebrate since you’re no longer required to go to the Indian embassy
Do you want to know what are the steps to follows and what requirements will you need? Then keep reading this article to learn all these details.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an India eVisa for Brazilians?
The India Tourist eVisa is a special document that the Government from this country launched in order to allow certain citizens to enter the border properly.
Do I need this document if I’m from Brazil?
Yes, if you’re Brazilian you need a visa to enter India.
What documents do I need to apply?
iVisa may do all the heavy lifting for Indian Visa for Irish Citizens but you still need to come up with a few things to help them get started. It is nothing out of the ordinary, and you may already have what you need. Here is a list of what you must provide:
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Keep in mind the expiry date of your passport, so you won’t get any trouble with ith. And remember that your photo must be recent with no face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and be ready to upload it.
There are some other requirements that you need to consider while applying:
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business eVisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
How long is this eVisa valid for?
You can have this eVisa for 1 year after issued, but remember that you can stay in India just for 90 days Per Entry.
How is the application process for Brazilian citizens?
Once you have everything you need, you can move on and fill in the form. In case you need any help, there is a support service for Brazilian citizens that is available 24/7. Just give them a call, and someone will help you understand what is in front of you.
There are three steps you need to complete:
- The first one will ask you to fill in your personal information like full name, address, e-mail, date of birth, passport info, etc. In this part, you must also choose the processing time and visa type. Keep in mind that both factors determine the cost of the India eVisa. As for the latter, you can choose from tourist, business, and medical visa. When it comes to processing time, you have three options that we’ll show you later.
- The second step of the Brazilian citizens’ application consists of a revision and payment. It cannot be stressed enough the importance of the accuracy of your information. After processing, the cost is not refundable, and corrections are not possible.
- The third step will ask you to answer a set of personal questions and upload additional documents. The last part differs depending on your particular circumstances, but you will be informed of exactly what you need to upload so do not worry about that.
What are the prices and times to get this Indian eVisa?
With iVisa you have three options for you to obtain this electronic visa, each of them according to how soon you want your document. The options are:
- Standard processing – This option only costs USD $88.49, and your visa will be ready within 7 days.
- Rush processing – This time your application will be processed in just 5 days. However, the cost goes a bit higher than previous option. You will be charged USD $137.99.
- Super Rush processing time – There is not a significant difference between this option and the previous one, except for the time. This option will have your application processed in just 3 days, but those six hours may be useful in emergent situations. As you can expect, the price goes even higher. This option will cost you USD $179.99.
As for the cost of the other two visa types, they are a little bit higher, so you can check more about these visas in this link.
How many times can I enter India with an eVisa if I am Brazilian?
The Indian eVisa for Brazilian citizens will allow you to stay a maximum of 90 days Per Entry inside the country, and you have Multiple Entry. However, please remember that the electronic visa is accepted only at 25 airports and 5 seaports. If you use other points of entry, you need a consular visa.
Indian Visa Application Process And Indian Visa Passport Requirements
India And Denmark, A Friendly Relationship
How To Get A Canadian Visa For French Or German Citizens
Health5 days ago
Pneumeric is Preparing to Share Their Life-Saving Capnospot Device With the World
Marketing7 days ago
How to make a logo
Interviews7 days ago
Social media Influencer Alejandro Lombardo has inspired Many
Business5 days ago
The Best Firefox Extensions for Bloggers and Content Creators
Interviews4 days ago
FIFA World Cup 2022: Japan Upsets Germany with a 2-1 Loss
Travel6 days ago
How to Get an Indian Visa if You Are a Thai Citizen
Real Estate5 days ago
How to Use A SkipTracer Like A Pro
Travel6 days ago
Visa For Business And Visa For Medical Visit